2019’s Purple Butterfly Memory Care Centers of DistinctionAlzheimer's, Dementia & Memory Care | May 3, 2019
American Senior Communities has designated ten of its memory care centers as Purple Butterfly Memory Care Centers of Distinction, designating those centers as top providers of memory care.
- Arbor Grove Village
- Brownsburg Meadows
- Coventry Meadows
- Cypress Grove Rehabilitation Center
- Danville Regional Rehabilitation
- East Lake Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
- Elkhart Meadows
- Heritage Park
- Lake Pointe Village
- Salem Crossing
- University Nursing Center
- Westview Nursing & Rehabilitation Center
Memory care centers provide 24-hour care to those with Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia. They must meet state and federal standards, but these eight communities surpass standards in providing care.