Start Your Nursing Career at American Senior CommunitiesCareer Development | March 4, 2021
At American Senior Communities we take pride in offering the opportunity to not only advance your nursing career— but to start a new career in nursing. That is why we created our Personal Care Assistant (PCA) to Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) bridge program.
This program allows our future nursing professionals the opportunity to join the ASC team while receiving hands-on, paid training working towards their PCA or CNA certification.
How to start your future in nursing:
- Apply to join the PCA team. Click here to find a location near you.
- After hiring, the team member will complete ASC Onboarding and orientation
- Begin PCA Training (5 hours of classroom education and 3 hours of clinical skill demonstrations)
- After successful completion of PCA Training, you will begin your role as a PCA. 49 hours of PCA floor work can apply to the next step in your nursing career. These hours may be applied to your CNA clinical hours.
- Work with your Clinical Education Nurse to enroll in the free Nurse Aide Training. This training is a paid opportunity that allows you to further your nursing career by becoming a Certified Nurse Aide.