Caring people make the difference at American Senior Communities and that commitment to quality care has been recognized with 10 Bronze Commitment to Quality Awards for 2019. These awards are bestowed by the American Healthcare Association and National Center for Assisted Living (AHCA/NCAL). This recognition is part of the AHCA/NCAL’s National Quality Award Program, which recognizes long-term and post-acute communities nationwide for demonstrating dedication to improving the lives of their residents through consistent, quality care.
This designation recognizes a community’s commitment to strive for quality improvement and the communities resulting ability to implement a performance improvement system. This award lays the foundation for the program’s next designation, which is the Silver – Achievement in Quality Award.
Of the 18 Bronze award recipients across Indiana in 2019, 10 are ASC communities. Our award winners for this year are:
- Allisonville Meadows, Fishers, IN
- Aster Place, Lafayette, IN
- Bethany Village, Indianapolis, IN
- Coventry Meadows, Fort Wayne, IN
- Danville Regional Rehabilitation, Danville, IN
- Edgewater Woods, Anderson, IN
- Lake Pointe Village, Scottsburg, IN
- Salem Crossing, Salem, IN
- Seymour Crossing, Seymour, IN
- Swiss Villa Nursing and Rehabilitation, Vevay, IN
All 2019 honorees will be recognized at AHCA/NCAL’s 70th Annual Convention & Expo in Orlando, Florida this October.
American Senior Communities operates senior health and living communities throughout Indiana and in Louisville, KY. Living options and services include Independent Living & Wellness, Assisted Living, Rehabilitation, Alzheimer’s & Memory Care and Skilled Nursing Care.