American Senior Communities is very proud to be among the Best Senior Living Communities according to U.S. News & World Report. This year’s inaugural Best Senior Living rating is the highest possible rating that can be achieved as a part of this distinction.
U.S. News ratings are widely recognized symbols of excellence in U.S. healthcare and are awarded by an unbiased trust agent. The Best Senior Living ratings are based on U.S. News’s in-depth analysis of consumer-satisfaction data derived from resident and family surveys.
The six ASC communities recognized, and their individual awards are as follows:
- American Village of Indianapolis – Best Independent Living and Best Memory Care Assisted Living
- Rosegate of Indianapolis – Best Assisted Living
- Coventry Meadows Assisted Living of Fort Wayne – Best Memory Care Assisted Living
- Heritage Park of Fort Wayne – Best Assisted Living
- Beech Grove Meadows of Beech Grove – Best Assisted Living
“Caring people make the difference is not just a slogan, we intentionally seek individuals with a heart for service and a calling to serve seniors. This recognition by U S News & World Report is a reflection on our exceptionally dedicated teams and I could not be more proud of them.” said Donna Kelsey, ASC CEO.