At ASC, we want your job interview to be as smooth and welcoming as possible and when an ASC team member reaches out to you, we want you to know what to expect. Being prepared and having some information ready in advance can take a lot of the worry out of preparing for an interview so we’re sharing some tips to help you shine!
If an ASC representative contacts you for an interview, they will have the information you initially submitted on your job application, and they will want to have a conversation to learn more about you to help ensure that the role you are seeking is right for you. The following points will help you be prepared and know what to expect during your interview with ASC!
- Visiting our website at ASCCare.com in advance of your interview is a great way to learn more about ASC, our Mission, Vision, and Values, our range of services, and more.
- Plan to be at your interview location 15 minutes before the start of your interview.
- Know what position you’re interviewing for and prepare any questions in advance, about ASC, our communities, or the role you’re applying for.
- Please be prepared to share any previous experience that you have, even if it has been part-time or volunteer work. We want to get to know you better!
- Be ready to talk about any education or certification you may have for the role you are applying for. Here again, tell us about yourself.
- Have an idea of how many hours you are available to work, are you looking for part-time, weekends, nightshift? Are your hours flexible?
- Our team members will be knowledgeable of the position you are seeking as well as other opportunities with ASC and what sets us apart as a great employer.
- Take notes of your own during your interview. This will help you remember the details of your conversation.
- Unless your recruiter has specified any additional items, all you need to bring is yourself but it’s always a good idea to bring an extra copy of your resume.
To learn more about ASC as well as our benefits, perks, the roles we are currently offering, browse the Careers page of our website, here. You can easily apply for a job using the link found on our Careers page. Once you submit your application, we will be in touch to set up your interview!
We look forward to connecting with you. At ASC, caring people really do make the difference and we care about making the process of joining one of our teams as easy and straightforward as possible.